Our Lady of Hope Clinic provides personal pro-life primary medical care as well as fertility care to member and recipient (uninsured) patients. Utilizing a Direct Primary Care (DPC) model of healthcare, OLHC has created a unique non-profit medical practice that allows for over 55% of all patient-visits to be provided for free to the uninsured. Due to the quality of care and positive word-of-mouth of patients, OLHC has seen significant growth in patient visits over recent years.
Now, we are ready for the next step. The success of the past 13 years has proven both the need for and capability of Our Lady of Hope Clinic’s model of healthcare. OLHC needs to grow to meet the increasing demand for quality, life-affirming health care within our communities. To accomplish this, OLHC is moving to a clinic space roughly double the clinic’s current square footage, bringing administration and clinic operations into the same unit. OLHC will then have the ability to expand the patient care team and update clinic equipment and resources for at least the next five years.
• Our Lady of Hope Clinic has outgrown its current space
• Our Lady of Hope Clinic needs a larger clinic space to improve clinic efficiency
• The clinic space of 1300 sq/ft is too small for efficient clinic flow and growing patient numbers
• Tight quarters and too few exam and procedure rooms
• Care Team members cannot be added without additional space
• No attached offices for clinic administrative staff, additional physicians, or volunteers
• Small waiting room lacks needed layout for in-take procedures
• Limited Storage Space
• Lack of Specialty Care designated exam rooms Cramped and dated laboratory
• OLHC needs to find a lease that is favorable and flexible
• OLHC needs to find a location that is pre-built in a clinic format
Construction and Facility Updates
Increase in Annual Rent Expense
Additional Medical Equipment
Interior and Exterior Signage
Moving and Technology Expense
Stretch Goal for Full-time Spanish Interpreter
AS SOUTHERN WISCONSIN’S ONLY FREE FULL-TIME PRIMARY CARE FOR THE UNINSURED, OUR LADY OF HOPE CLINIC RELIES ON SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY. WE INVITE YOU TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION TO EXPAND OUR CARE FOR THE UNINSURED WITH A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION.