Below is a list of links that may be useful to you:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Centers for Disease Control. Check out "Traveler's Health" and "Health Topics A-Z"
- National Cancer Institute
- American Diabetes Association
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Game Plan for Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- "Your Guide to Lowering Blood Pressure"
- The Arthritis Foundation - Includes Fibromyalgia information.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons- many medical conditions, diagnostic tests and surgical procedures.
- National Institutes of Mental Health,
- Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Overeaters Anonymous.
- Weight Watchers.
- Quackwatch guide to health fraud and quackery.
- DermIS online dermatology atlas.
- www.doctorfungus.org. Sponsored by Merck and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Drug Interactions. click on the "Drug interaction checker" tab.
Beware! Lots of commercial drug advertisements.
Community & Pro-Life Ministries
- Diocese of Madison
- Natural Family Planning [Diocese of Madison]
- Madison FertilityCare - Local Creighton Trained FertilityCare Practitioner
- Creighton Model FertitliyCare ® System - promotes fertility appreciation
- Couple to Couple League - promotes Natural Family Planning
- Project Rachel- Support for women who have undergone an abortion.
- One More Soul the blessings of children and the harms of contraception.
- Catholic Multicultural Center
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops - Pro-life activities.
- Dr. Melissa Weidert - St. Gianna Clinic